Are you looking for mattress reviews 2018 you can buy? What makes the best mattress 2018 so special?
Is it the fabric? The manufacturer? The Cost? The Warranty?
We think the best mattress is the ones that accommodate your needs at the fairest rate.
We all have different sleeping positions, body types, budgets, and other aspects that play a role in the kind of mattress we use.
Best Mattress 2018
Every one of these mattress reviews of 2018 you’re about to read about provides the greatest performance and value, address the needs of most sleepers, come with quality customer service teams, and are developed by manufacturers that have a customer’s best interests at heart.
This article will address the best mattresses for 2018. Every mattress and business listed are outstanding in at least one way. These mattress manufacturers are quite innovative and redefine what quality mattresses should be.
Best mattress for back pain 2018
1. Leesa provides one of the most uniquely designed mattresses out there and offers the biggest bang for your buck. Leesa is a 10″ foam mattress created from few individual layers. The above layer is 2″ of Avena foam (more durable than latex), the base contains 6″ of support foam, and the center layer is 2″ of memory foam. The Avena layer of foam produces a quick reaction, good cooling, and great bounce. The memory foam core provides outstanding pressure relief and support for all body weights and types. Developed as a universal comfort mattress, Leesa’s material can provide a consistent feel and firmness that addresses the needs of many a sleeper. On a firmness scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is the firmest, Leesa gets a 6.
2. The hybrid mattress from Nest Bedding Alexander is an elegant bed created with 6″ of high-density foam, pocketed coils, and a supported layer on the top. Hybrid mattresses integrate the support and bounce with pocketed coils, which relieves pressure and provides comfort.
The Alexander Hybrid is developed with 5 unique layers and measures at 13″. The top of the mattress is a 2″ padded and quilted cushion layer for additional softness. The core contains 2″ of gel infused memory foam (offering comfort and cooling), as well as 2″ of transitional support foam. The mattress’ foundational 5-zoned layer has a 7″ pocketed coil system. The Alexander Hybrid rates 5.5 on the firmness scale.
Best mattress for side sleepers 2018
3. Loom & Leaf is an elegant high-density mattress with memory foam. In earlier years, high-density memory foam mattresses used to come with too much retention of heat. Loom & Leaf instead uses a more reactive top layer of gel foam that enhances response and cooling. The outcome is a classic memory foam texture that won’t make you feel hot.
The mattress from Loom & Leaf contains 5 individual layers of materials and foam. It is 12″ thick and topped with a padded quilted cover that measures 5/8″. This produces a conventional texture and rapid softness. The center of the mattress is a 2″ of memory foam, 2″ layer of gel foam, and a 2.0″ transitional support foam. The base layer offers foam support that measures about 5.5″. These layers collaborate to relieve pressure and provide comfort. The elegant package of memory foam balances cooling and response. The Loom & Leaf comes in firm (8.5 out of 10) and medium (5.5 out of 10).
Best mattress for kids
4. The Purple mattress is a special mattress. What makes Purple different from the rest is the mattress’ top layer, which is made of hyperelastic polymer. This material produces a level of reaction, cooling, and bounce that foam isn’t capable of mimicking.
Purple is produced with 3 individual layers. The top layer is a 2″ layer of hyperelastic polymer that produces most of the cooling, comfort, and feel. The mattress’ core is a 3.5″ polyfoam layer, producing most of the mattress’ support. The mattress’ base has a 4″ layer of support foam. On the firmness scale, the Purple has a medium feel at 6.5 out of 10.
5. Saatva is one of the pioneers of the online mattress industry. For almost 5 years they have been manufacturing and selling a coil-on-coil pillow top. Saatva is the lone coil-on-coil support system and pillow top mattress on this list. These features give it leverage with regards to reaction and cooling in comparison to other mattresses.
Saatva is manufactured numerous layers of both coils and foam. For a cloud-like soft feel, the Saatva is topped with a plush, euro-style pillow top. A 1″ narrow layer of memory foam lays under it for a degree of lumbar support. The center of the mattress contains 4″ of contour coils that are foam-wrapped. These coils produce most of the mattress’ support. A layer of foundational coils makes up Saatva’s base. The Saatva mattress comes in medium (6 out of 10), soft (3.5 out of 10), and firm (8.5 out of 10).
Best mattress for side sleepers with lower back pain 2018
6. Helix creates adaptable mattresses. They are one of the few mattress companies that provide this customization feature at quite an affordable rate. Each Helix mattress order starts with customers completing a brief sleep test. The responses help the company establish how to order the layers in each mattress, and determine the exact densities and firmness necessary.
Every Helix mattress comes with a 2″ layer of latex, 2″ transitional polyfoam layer, 1.5″ layer of micro coils, and a 4.5″ base foam layer. The firmness, density, and order of these layers are adjusted based on the results of the mattress test. This provides Helix the ability to produce support and feel based on the sleeper’s body type, weight, and other characteristics. On the firmness scale, the Helix gets a 9 out of 10.
Best mattress for sex 2018
7. Brooklyn Bedding is one of the few businesses that own their manufacturing plant, allowing them to sell mattresses at a reduced rate. Brooklyn Bedding launched 15 years ago as a mattress outlet store. Since then, they have become one of America’s best mattress manufacturers.
The Brooklyn Bedding mattress is produced with 3 individual foam layers. The top layer is a 2″ layer of Talaly latex. The center of the mattress is a 2″ layer of Dunlop latex. The bottom layer is a 6″ support foam layer. The Brooklyn Bedding mattress also uses a padded quilted layer on the top for a conventional feel and additional softness. The integration of a padded top and all latex comfort layers produces fantastic bounce, cooling, and reaction. The Brooklyn Bedding comes in a few individual levels of firmness: soft (3.5 out of 10), medium (6 out of 10), and firm (8.5 out of 10).
8. As one of the pioneers of the online mattress industry, Amerisleep has been manufacturing and selling one-of-a-kind mattress for almost 10 years now. Their unique production facilities and experience made allow them to create foams with a specific performance level.
The Amerisleep Liberty mattress is referred to as an advanced memory foam. It is built from 2″ of transitional foam, 3″ of Bio-Pur memory foam, and a 7″ support base. The Bio-Pur memory foam offers wonderful comfort and pressure relief while retaining coolness and responsiveness. It has the perfect balance for side sleepers as it provides the right amount of hugging contour. The Liberty comes in a single firmness that rates 5 out of 10.